Become a Reviewer
The review process of papers submitted to WSEAS journals is a task of utmost importance which is taken very seriously in WSEAS. All the articles that are submitted to our electronic platform are assigned to reviewers after the pairing between their fields of expertise and the topics that the authors selected while uploading them. No paper can be published in a WSEAS publication without the consent of at least three independent reviewers. The WSEAS staff are in no way involved in the acceptance process. The Editors-in-Chief cannot publish papers in their journal.
If you wish to become a WSEAS reviewer, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Editor-in-Chief. If your application is accepted, you will receive an automatic notification with a reviewer's account information for our electronic platform. You will need to log in to this account to activate it and select your exact topics of expertise. This procedure only needs to be done once. As soon as this is done, you will receive an e-mail notification every time a paper is assigned to you.
Benefits for the WSEAS Reviewers
1. The names of all the colleagues who reviewed papers are included in the list of the reviewers https://wseas.com/documents/WSEASreviewers.xlsx
2. Our Reviewers receive vouchers for important discounts in APC of WSEAS Journals.
3. Our Reviewers may request an official certificate for their services by the WSEAS staff
4. Our Reviewers can update their profile in Publons since WSEAS participates in the Publons' project. For more details visit https://wseas.com/publons.php
4. Our Reviewers who have a discernible publication history in the Web of Science and/or Scopus will be invited to join our Editorial Boards as Associate Editors by the Editor-in-Chief.
WSEAS has recruited the services more than 13000 reviewers, a number that is always on the rise, and everyone is welcome to apply for participation in the review process.
The paper then undergoes initial evaluation by the Editor-in-Chief and if it passes, it is sent to reviewers for further, more thorough evaluation. As soon as the reviewers are selected, the paper is assigned to them via the WSEAS platform and they receive a notification email. Each reviewer can then log on to their WSEAS reviewer account, from where they can see which papers they have already reviewed and which are still pending.
The pending papers can be easily downloaded on the spot, and then the reviewer can fill out the Review Submission form, grading different aspects of the paper and providing comments to both the authors as well as the Editors-in-Chief.
Afterwards, the author is notified that their paper has been reviewed, receiving an email that includes the grades and the comments. They can then make appropriate revisions and log on to their account in order to replace their paper with the revised version. The paper is then reexamined by the Editor-in-Chief or the local organizing committee, and undergoes sec