Before you propose a Special Issue
You can propose a Special Session to us sending us by email the Title and the Topics of your Special Issue and a Short Biography of the Organizer.
In case of acceptance of your proposal,
you can upload papers to your Special Issue via this link
Benefits for successful Special Issue organizers for the Special Issues
1. A Special Issue organizer might be upgraded to Associate Editor (after additional review by the Editor-in-Chief)
2. Successful Special Issue organizers might be included in the Steering Committee of two important conferences (after additional review by the Organizers)
3. All the papers of the Special Issue will have a uniform discount in the fees in comparison with the fees of the regular issues
4. Successful Special Issue organizers will receive a Certificate for the organization of their Special Issue by the Editor-in-Chief.
5. Possibility to publish the Special Issue in hard copy exists, provided that, after the peer review process, more than 6 papers will be accepted by the Editor-in-Chief / Associate Editors.
6. Their session and their names will appear on the web
7. You can enhance your CV as Guest Editor in a Special Issue